Incoloy800H /HT is an austenitic heat resistant alloy widely used in high temperature pressure structures. The high strength of 800H/HT is mainly due to the addition of carbon, aluminum and titanium.
- Grade: Incoloy 800H Class: austenitic heat resistant alloys Melting point range: 2475-2525 °F Density: 8.0 g/cm3 Properties: Alloys
800H alloy has the following characteristics:
1. Excellent corrosion resistance in extremely high temperature water medium up to 500℃
2. Excellent resistance to stress corrosion
3. Good processability
Incoloy 800H Characteristics and Use:
Incoloy 800H/HT is an austenitic heat resistant alloy widely used in high temperature pressure structures. The high strength of 800H/HT is mainly due to the addition of carbon, aluminum and titanium.
- Excellent corrosion resistance in extremely high temperature waterborne media up to 500°C
- Good stress corrosion resistance
- Good processability
Metallographic structure of Incoloy 800H:
800H is a face-centered cubic lattice structure. The extremely low carbon content and increased Ti:C ratio increase the structural stability and maximum resistance to sensitization
and intergranular corrosion. Low temperature annealing at about 950°C ensured the fine grain structure.
Corrosion resistance of Incoloy 800H:
800H can resist corrosion of many corrosive media:
- The high nickel content makes it have good stress corrosion cracking resistance under water corrosion condition.
- The high chromium content makes it have better resistance to pitting and crevice corrosion cracking.
- The alloy has good corrosion resistance of nitric acid and organic acid, but the corrosion resistance of sulfuric acid and hydrochloric acid is limited.
- Good corrosion resistance in oxidizing and non-oxidizing salts, except for the possibility of pitting in halides.
- It is also highly resistant to corrosion in water, steam and mixtures of steam, air and carbon dioxide.
- Nitric acid condenser — nitric acid corrosion resistance
- Steam heating pipe — very good mechanical properties
- Heating element tube — good mechanical properties
For applications up to 500°C, the alloy supply state is annealed.
Incoloy 800H Physical Performance:
|Point de fusion|
Incoloy 800H Minimum value of mechanical properties of alloys at room temperature:
Incoloy 800H/HT Chemical Component